Health Evaluations & Applied Therapeutics | heat. is an independent informatics service devoted to providing intelligence and coverage on pricing and access to emerging Technologies-in-Health; primarily from a Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology perspective.
This website has the following principal aims:
1. Debate on practices and policies pertaining to the valuation and pricing of biopharmaceuticals.
2. Insights on the assessment and impact of biopharmaceuticals.
3. Focus on access and affordability.
4. Promote a diversity of voices to ensure a balanced narrative.
5. Maintain a non-partisan environment to engage dialogue amongst healthcare stakeholders.
We serve as an expert analysis hub and the largest online informatics repository on the global narrative on pricing, value and access to prescription drugs. heat. collects and collates information unavailable through any other single media source, continuously following discussions and debates while seeking to reflect a diverse community of views on issues of international importance.
heat. is nonprofit, editorial independent, and committed to the public interest. The site is dedicated to free and equal access to information and knowledge.
Tuhin A. Rahman, Founder & Editor
Email | [email protected]